Zyra International NET //// Zyra.org.uk //// Lloyds TSB //// Finance //// Banks //// Tax Havens //// Site Index
Lloyds TSB International
High rollers, tax exiles or those of you who are planning to work abroad, take a look at Lloyds TSB International. See if their International Account is for you.
Lloyds TSB International:
"Lloyds TSB Offshore is an established online offshore bank with a wide range of products and services from international accounts to investments.
The International Account
Designed to meet the challenges and opportunities of living and working abroad, the International Account offers everything you need from day-to-day banking in a range of currencies to a whole range of services and benefits.
International Account features:
- No monthly subscription charge for the first three months.
- Choice of accounts in three currencies: sterling, US dollar and euro.
- Debit cards available in all three currencies.
- Sterling cheque book.
Competitive interest rates.
- Makes moving your money easy through telegraphic transfers, international drafts, direct debits, standing orders and more...*
- Interest is paid without deduction of tax.**
Conducting your banking with us:
- Telephone banking, where specialist staff are on hand 24/7 to help you with your day-to-day banking needs.
- Internet banking gives you the access you need to manage your finances, 24/7.
- Dedicated relationship management team, experienced in dealing with the needs of international customers.
- Advisers are also based in our offices around the world to help you with opening an account or other financial matters.
The International Account also offers a superb range of value-added benefits such as Priority Pass, country profiles, and even a concierge service".
If you have been tempted by this, here's the link:
The Link was here To Go To The Place!
http://www.lloydstsb-offshore.com/international/account/ affiliate program was with DGM PRO. Sadly, the program has now finished and the page has had to be Bunged Up. In the meantime, for alternatives please visit our Banks page.
Update: See other Offshore Bank Accounts here.